Let's Read Shall We?

So before I do anything major. I think I'd like to read a few book dealing with social anxiety and learning to cope with shyness to help me fully understand the problems that I face and the steps that I can take to overcome them. There are so many books on the subject that it's a bit overwhelming to figure out which ones will be the most helpful for me. I suppose the best place  to start would be to just browse a bookstore and look through a couple of the book and see which ones really stand out to me.

 I also found this website that has a list of books on social skills training so this may actually be a bit helpful for me. I'll probably pick up a couple of book to start out with so that I can get different perspectives on everything. I've always thought that it was best to get many viewpoints rather than only hear one point of view and potentially miss out on some really good information. It's a good thing that I love to read, so this step in the process will actually be a lot of fun!

I'm not really in the mood to go out to a bookstore and pick up some books, but I'm not going to allow myself to take the easy way out and buy everything online. I think a good step would be to come out of my comfort zone and force myself to go outside and do something even when I don't really feel like it. I find that I often dread the idea of going outdoors, however, when I finally go and do it I actually really enjoy myself and I'm glad that I've gone out. I need to focus on the fact that I'll be happy once I'm outside rather than the dread of going out that I feel now. Adios!